Bank Nifty Chart
12 January 2018 Nifty Close 10681 (+0.51%)
What Market is Doing?
- Nifty Weekly Return: 1.06%
- Nifty is in intermediate up trend.
- Nifty is trading outside the multiyear channel.
- Nifty is trading above 50 day moving average lines.
- Intermediate bottom For Nifty 10000.
- Nifty Bank is in intermediate downtrend.
- There is no New High in Bank from last five weeks.
- Nifty IT Index is holding the 11000 mark.
- $/INR is in strong downtrend & Crude is in uptrend
- Global intermediate trend is up.
In Next Week:
- Watch if Nifty sustains outside the multiyear channel or not. Watch 10600 for that.
- Fibonacci Levels 10640, 10850, 11400.
- Watch 10700 as resistance level by long term Andrew’s pitchfork. Read More About it
F&O Trading Calls Performance
- Learn The Basics Of Technical Analysis
- 10 Hour Personalized Course
- Large Number of Case Studies
- Lifetime Support
- Receive Case Studies After the Course.
- Course Fee: 8000/- For Basics
- Course Fee : 12000/- For Advanced Level
- 20% Discount For Two.
Technical Analysis Basics Course Content:
- Theory Of Technical Analysis
- Trend Analysis of Price & Trading
- Support & Resistance & Trading
- Moving Averages For Trading & Investing
- Momentum Indicators & Oscillators
- Rules For Investment
Advanced Technical Analysis Course Content:
1. Technical Analysis & Trading
2. Techniques for Developing Mind Set For Profitable Trading.
3. Understanding Volatility
4. Measuring & Trading Volatility.
5. Detecting the Smart Money In The Market
5. Developing Your Own Trading Strategies.
6. Design Your Trading Plan.
7. Position Sizing Techniques.
8. Lines For Trading & Investment.
9. Trading Strategy For Nifty Options.
10. Short Term Trading Strategy For Stocks.
11. Trading Rules & Actions For Profit.
Thousands Of Happy Traders & Investors!!!
Contact: Nishant Kalaskar @ 9881575125
Follow Me @I_Am_Trader